Stay updated on future trips by visiting our website or sending an email to email@example.com to let us know where you would like to minister. When a trip is scheduled, we will alert you.
Some people are available to visit one of our churches and use the gifts God has granted them to assist and advance the cause of Christ. These trips require preparation and planning. We have several possible trips that you may be interested in participating in during the next year.
- You are responsible for raising your funds to cover the costs of the trip.
- We require your testimony of how you became a believer in Jesus in the application form.
- You will also need to provide a recommendation from your pastor or a church leader stating that they believe you would be an excellent resource for our team.
- Travel can be exhausting, so you need to prepare for the adventure.
- You will meet new friends and have experiences that will expand your knowledge and test your faith.
Even if you are not able to go, you can support one of our teams to reach their financial goals. You may designate your gift by putting the name of the team member and the country in the “note” section of your checkout.
One Possible Trip is Ministry in Uganda:
You will visit homes in remote regions and proclaim the gospel to the families in a village where our church is getting started.
You will experience church in a whole new way
You will have the opportunity to meet many new people
A possible trip to Japan:
You will lead a VBS for children during the week.
Be prepared for fun and new food
You will visit beautiful places and have new experiences
Meet our VBS Team that ministered in Japan during 2019. The team was beyond blessed, working with the pastor and church leaders. The children that attended the week-long English-speaking vacation bible school heard the gospel and had opportunities to ask questions.
Another Possible Trip is to Cebu – Philippines
Minister at a Youth Camp Weekend
Use Musical Gifts to lead worship or share the Scriptures in Devotions
Minister alongside one of our pastors visiting homes and sharing the gospel. Help improve digital technology ministry, and minister to children, and adults.
You will bring relief to the needy;
you might even make a brick!
Take the First Step
- To participate in one of these trips – you must have a current passport.
- The trip to Uganda also requires a visa for entry.
- You are also required to have a Yellow Fever Vaccine for entrance to Uganda.
- We will help prepare you for the rest of the travel, including the visa application and medical preparation assistance.
- The best way to get started is to contact our office and fill out the initial application.
We can answer any other questions you may have. Call (760) 846-8610 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org